arachnoid cyst in cranial fossa anterior aspect causes headache?
Hey guys, about a month ago I got a chronic headache despite never having headaches before. The level of pain fluctuates from none to near unbearable(rare).  I have a slight sensitivity to sound and light. My balance is fine and I have not been nauscious.  The headache moves around and can feel like a sharp pain at the temples or more or a cool dull pain over my scalp.  I think I have a shorter attention span and cant converse well. My mom has had migraines for the last couple years and they are triggered by her allergies (dust, MSG, mold).  I inherited her allergies, but am confident that this is not the cause because she developed migraines gradually and only gets them around these things.  I have gone from 0 headaches to a month of headaches instantly.  There is also no real pattern or variables that seem to be relevent.  I got an MRI which revealed a 2.2 x 1.1 x 1.5cm arachnoid cyst within the right middle cranial fossa anterior aspect.  My neurologist says its probably been there forever and is nothing.  I know cysts grow.  Could it have reached a size big enough to pressure something a month ago?  How should I look into the cyst and possibly removal methods?