7 Day headache......
I have had this headache for several days now. When Ibend over or stand up my head throbs really bad. Like a 15 on a scale of 1-10. The pain is mildly constant but any activity and I can feel this intense throbbing. It started on the right front corner and is now across the entire forehead. There is an ever present pressure in my head. I have a fluid filled cyst behind the right eye and am concerned about that. Doctor said if he drained it it would fill back up. I cant cough or use the resroom without being in extreme pain. Some say go to the hospital. I have treated it as sinus problems with pseudodrine, I have treated it like a migraine with xtra strength {120 mg. caffiene} caplets. Now I am at lortabs and soma for muscle related tension. NOTHInG works. Any suggestions?
Yes, see a doctor ASAP or go to the hospital--especially if the severe pain started only recently.  If you don't get tested/treated soon, you could have severe consequences like a stroke.  That's what happened to me.