Abdominal Migraine Trigger Foods
My daughter has suffered abdominal migraines for about 4years now and has missed school because of it, her GCSE’s are coming up and I don’t want her to be missing anymore school, she had had numerous scans and tests and has been prescribed all sorts of medication, I was wondering if anybody else who suffers from these migraines knows of any trigger food that set the migraines off, at the moment I am thinking that it could be milk, bread or high in fat foods that set them off. That way she can avoid the foods and attend school more to achieve better grades. Thanks.

The trigger foods for abdominal migraines are the same as that for migraines. They include caffeine, fermented foods like breads, chick peas, beans, processed meats, aged cheese, chocolates, foods with MSG and artificial sweeteners like aspartame..

http://www.webmd.com/migraines-headaches/guide/triggers-specific-foods

Hope this helps!