Afternoon headaches?
Ive been getting headaches every afternoon after lunch since last week. During lunch I sit in my car to eat lunch then usually take a nap with the car running for the air conditioning. Its been very hot here in Florida the last week, Im not sure if its the heat or maybe sitting in my car running there is carbon dioxide. My roommate said I may not be drinking enough water because Ive been breaking out also.
is there a cafeteria you could eat in instead of your car? I would think that a combination of the heat, CO2, and dehydration would be ganging up on you. Try shifting your routine and drinking more water and see if it helps.

If not, you might want to schedule an appointment with a doc and make sure you're not missing something.

~Dame
How are you? Dehydration is one big consideration especially if the heat is too much in Florida. Increased fluid intake is important. Dame has raised some important points as well. Try to avoid eating inside your car as well. If your headaches persist, check with your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.