Anxiety?
I suffer from depression and an-as-of-yet-undiagnosed connective tissue disorder (my last ANA was 1:2700 if I'm typing that right) and usually handle things fairly well. but the last few weeks i've started having these horrible panic attacks-or at least that's what i think they are. It starts in my left leg as tingling or vibrating then travels up my calf to my thigh; from there its a free or all as to what or where is going to feel weird. Tonight however my chest has gotten cool and tight, like I can't breathe even though i can and my heart is racing. what can i do to get this calm enough to at least rest?
What prompted your doctor to test your ANA levels? your titer level is high enough that the liklihood of a connective tissue disorder is pretty good. Have you visited rheumatology yet? what other symptoms are you having?