Back of head hurts and there is a small red bump
I'm 15. Well yesterday I started getting a headache one the back of my head. I started feeling my head and noticed that there was a small red bump, kind of like the ones you get on the face if you have acne. When I lay down on my bed it tends to hurt more. Today it hurts less but still does a bit. I was wondering is this red bump bad??? The bump seems like it has a head so when I touch it , it hurts.

Also the bump is 1 inch apart from my hairline
Can you get pimples on the back of your head??
How are you? Folliculitis or inflammation of  hair follicles may present with rash, pimples or pustules near a hair follicle in the neck, groin, and even in the genital area. The pimples may crust over and eventually resolve. This occurs when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing, blockage of the follicle, shaving and infection with Staphylococcus bacteria. Hot, moist compresses may promote drainage of the affected follicles and topical/ oral medications may help. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and regards.