Bad Headache for Three Days/ Tingles
Hi Everyone,

I am a 28 yr old female, Since last Thursday, I have had a bad headache. It is very severe when I put my head down and the pick it back up. Since then, I have been experiencing a lot of pins and needles in my hands and feet/legs. I have no neck pain, no fever, no nasuea... just feel really weak and somewhat lightheaded. I called my doctor tonight and he said to go to the ER in morning,,, to get evaluated,
I have some anxiety and I am now worried, I am having a stroke after going online and researching this. Has anyone ever experienced these symptoms???  My cheek and my jaw feels a little numb here and there...

I am so worried...
How are you? Were you able to go to the ER for evaluation? According to the American Heart Association, stroke presents with sudden numbness of the face, arm or leg, especially on one side of the body; sudden confusion, trouble speaking or understanding; sudden trouble seeing in one or both eyes; sudden trouble walking, dizziness, loss of balance or coordination; or sudden, severe headache with no known cause. This needs immediate evaluation by a doctor.

Take care and do keep us posted.