Beef triggers migraines
I want to know what is in beef that triggers migraines.  I can eat anything but beef (deer, mutton, bison, pork, seafood, fish, fowl etc.) with no migraines.  Even vegetables cooked in beef stew and pastries made with beef fat trigger migraines.  I was first stricken with a migraine when I was thirteen.  Over the years, many doctors gave advice and drugs without any of them ever suggesting that a food could trigger migraines.  I went on a vegetarian diet for two months, then ate beef and discovered beef to be the culprit.  I was shocked and incredulous at first, but as long as I carefully avoid foods containing beef, I am free of migraines.  I have not had a migraine in over twenty years now.  

Certain foods are most important migraine triggers; therefore it is always prescribed to maintain a headache diary to identify these triggers. It is good that you were able to identify the trigger on your own.
There are no formal studies that link beef to migraine headaches. It has been found cured, pickled, smoked meats, preserved with nitrites trigger migraines in some patients. Migraines have also been linked to food allergies, so it is likely that you have a beef allergy which is acting as a trigger in your case. Hope this helps!
Have had the same problem. Finally, have to give up on meat too. Can read more from this address: http://www.livestrong.com/article/485021-headaches-from-eating-meat/. Some people even laughed when I complained of severe migraine, sometimes even for as long as up to 4 days after beef meals because it sounded strange to them.