Bottom right hand side of Head (Pain)
I have a dull acheing pain that I can pin point to one spot on my head but is not sensitive to the touch. It started about a year and a half ago but was quite infrequent but this year it has become much more consistant. I've noticed that my right eye has become quite a bit worse as far as vision goes then my left and wether or not this is connected to the pain I feel on the back of my head, I am unaware. The pain I feel is not sharp but does accur suddenly and is there for quite some time before fading. I used to take tylenol for it but as of late I've taken to drinking beer as it seems to help the most. Could possible be the drinking but as of late I forget most things that are an everyday task (short term) memory seems quite a bit off and the loss of motivation or energy I have to do anything seems at a loss. I have not injured my head in any way or my back and this pain is not what a normal headache feels like so my question would be if anyone out there has had the same issue?
How are you? Headaches may be due to primary headaches such as migraine or tension headaches, trauma, eye problems (such as errors of refraction)  or even ear problems.  If you have eye symptoms, it is best that you have this checked first by your doctor to rule this out. Over-the-counter pain medications may help provide relief. But if it persists, have this evaluated further by your doctor for proper management. Complete neurological examination and your medical history will help determine the underlying cause. Take care and best regards.