Burning Headaches between my eyes when thinking hard.
Often when I engage in thought provoking work, such as homework or studying, I get a burning sensation headache on my forehead between my eyes and  my forehead also feels warm to the touch when this happens.

I don't know what it is or if it's normal , nobody else I know gets that feeling. It is impairing my ability to do my schoolwork. What should I do?
Burning sensation in the head can be due to various reasons. For correct treatment it is important to know the exact cause. The congestion of the sinuses may cause referred pain in the forehead. There will also be congestion and facial pain. In temporal arteritis there is burning headache, throbbing pain and scalp tenderness.Stress, anxiety, depression can all cause burning scalp syndrome.Migraine, tension headaches are few other possibilities.Treatment of the cause is of utmost importance. Seek medical help. Keep us posted.
Best luck and regards!