Burning Headaches
I have a burning headache at night when I lay down.  My head is sore and I have a stiffness from the back of my head to my shoulder blade on the left side.  The headache is worst at night when I t ry to sleep.  Please advise what to do. Thanks
I also have this too & during the day. I am also yet to get a reply, despite really wanting one.
My neck & shoulders are killing & my head burning & sore...I will keep my eyes open for a reply.

Nickieb

Hope you are feeling better.
Burning headache with neck stiffness and pain raises the suspicion of cervical disc herniation. Disc herniations in the neck region can cause burning headaches and pain in the neck.
I would suggest you to take OTC pain killers and apply cold compresses to the head and neck. If your symptoms do not subside in few days please consult a neurologist and get an X ray or CT scan of neck done.
Also are you running temperature? If yes then meningitis needs to be ruled out as well. Take care!
Thanks for replying.

My shoulders ache lots & my neck too but  its not stiff so dont think its meningitis. Could it be sinusitis with the burning headache?
However like you said herniation likely, i have had neck problems for sometime now & it flares up & get better then falres up, I have a lump under the skin around C7/T1 vertabrae which my GP said was fatty tissue, would that have anything to do with it??

Thank you xx
Thank you for  your response.  I will try your recommendation.  

JT403

Hope you are feeling better.
If you have neck problems that flare up now and then, it is important to make sure your posture is good while working. Avoid activities which require bending down of neck which can cause stress and strain.
Do some neck exercises regularly. Sinusitis usually causes pressure headaches, however in many instances sinusitis can cause burning headaches.