CONSTANT HEADACHE ON TOP OF HEAD
What to do? I am female 23 years old. Constant headache on top on head for 4 weeks now. Pain at  a 6 most of the time, but worse when I wake up in the morning. Never had headaches before. Cat Scan and all blood tests are normal. Blood pressure was normal sugar was normal.Took migrane medicine for 3 weeks which did help, but pharmacist says I can not take any more there is a limit and it is for short term use only. Now they want to put me on high blood pressure medicine , but I do not have high blood pressure. Not taking anything now. Not a big fan of taking pills. Just coping. Any suggestions/
You might want to keep a food journal to see if anything you are eating is triggering the headaches. I know my endo is back when my migraines increase in duration and intensity. Also migraines can be a sign of endometriosis. Are your periods at all painful if so-- THAT IS NOT NORMAL! If you think it might be endo I recommend that you find an endo specialist as general ob/gyn does not know enough. If you are in the U.S. you can contact the endo assoc to find one near you.
http://www.endometriosisassn.org/

I hope this helps,
achilles2
achilles2