Can somebody tell me whats good for pain when you have a pituitary adenoma!!!!!?????
I would like to ask you guys, for those that have pituitary tumors and adenomas and have really bad headaches and stiff painful neck what is it that you guys take for the headaches because nothing seems to help me. I'm currently taking vicodine for the pain but it almost feel like I'm becoming inmune to it because it doesn't have the same effect on me as when the first time I used it. I been having this condition since may 2009 and this is not getting any better it just continues on getting worse.
This is something you can do yourself to fight the pain.Do the pranayam for 30 minutes twice daily.The extra oxygen going into the left and right brain will help very much.Allow weeks to notice  the benefit.Your feedback in a few weeks and 4 months, will help others very much.
Build up your timing gradually.If you feel tired or dizzy, stop and resume after one minute.
Anulom Vilom pranayam –
Close your right nostril with thumb and deep breath-in through left nostril  
then – close left nostril with two fingers and breath-out through right nostril  
then -keeping the left nostril closed  deep breath-in through right nostril
then - close your right nostril with thumb and breath-out through left nostril.
This is one cycle of anulom vilom.
Repeat this cycle for 15 to 30  minutes twice a day.
Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day.
You can do this before breakfast/lunch/dinner or before bedtime or in bed.Remember to take deep long breaths into the lungs.You can do this while sitting on floor or chair or lying in bed.