CatScan Revealed Poss meningioma, Other poss masses severe symptoms
My husband is a 56 year old with a history of severe Chrohns disease and Mild to mod Emphesymea,very high blood pressure and had hear attack resulting in Stents. Within the past 2 years he has a severe decrease in energy leading to excessive sleeping, Lethargy and extreme disconnect completely out of character. He had some spots on lungs 2007 on x-ray and ignored. Recently his breathing is wheezy in and out of sleeping, Voice severly hoarse and Headaches severe. I noticed his right eye looked different and a few days later nose bleeding so severe taken by ambulance to hospitalo,ER Did blood work and released. Now huge lump on neck coming from Back of neck area. swollen. Had cat scan showed poss 4 mm meningioma in Sphenoid on cat and a view of poss mass on cervical, also new areas on upper right lung 4 mm and a few scattered some new others no change since last. Liver enzymes are high.  Just had MRI W/W/O Contrast and waiting on results but is in so much pain in head. My family and I notice a huge difference in him yet waiting for all of these tests are making me crazy and I feel like the Neurologist who didnt even read report yet from Catscan before exam and only at the end when he noticed swelling also and lump in neck did he start to listen and send for MRI and I had to call Ins companies for footwork for tests.  He is also in much pain, no meds to releive with high blood pressure!  Any suggestions would help,
It sounds very overwhelming.  I don't know what the cat scan results mean.  The one thing that really stood out for me was that he has high blood pressure, but is not taking meds to control it.  He is likely heading for a stroke next without treatment for that.