Migraines & Headaches Community
Chronic Migraines

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Chronic Migraines

For the past year now I have been experiencing chronic migraines along with the migraines ear pains. They are almost unbearable. The pain starts off with just a little pain behind my right eye. Then it escalates to a full blown migraine and the pain is everywhere in my head area. My neck also starts to hurt. I've tried your typical drug store migraine relieve pills and all but nothing gets rid of the pain. It lasts for hours. I try to sleep it off but that only works on occasions. Recently when I was experiencing a  migraine my eyes completely stop working. I had no control of them. I couldn't see anything. What could this be?
Why haven't you asked a doctor?  You need treatment and maybe tests as well.

Sara