Chronic headaches
I'm 26, I have had an MRI for migraines and it was normal.For the past month now, I have had headaches everyday, I can only describe the pain as if someone is randomly shocking my head, or like lightning, I just get random sharp pains through out the day all day.  What could be causing these random sharp pains?
How long do the pains last for? Just like seconds? If it's just seconds, they could maybe be "Ice Pick Headaches". Sometimes people with migraines get them as well as their usual migraine headaches. But... I'm not a doctor or anything so I can't diagnose you at all.

Ice Pick Headaches aren't usually caused by anything.

When your migraine or headache pattern changes it is always good to let your doctor know that. So, let your doctor know that your migraine pattern has changed and about these new headaches.

It is often hard to treat Ice Pick headaches since they only last for a few seconds. If they are happening every day though and multiple times through-out the day... then preventative treatment might be needed. Talk to your doctor about the possibility of preventative treatment. Preventative treatment for Ice Pick Headaches is often different then the preventative treatment used for migraine headaches.
Welcome to the forum!
It is very difficult to diagnose the cause of your headache on net. Well, migraine, tension headaches, cluster headaches etc should all be looked into. However there are various possibilities that you can look into. One is dental ache as in an exposed root canal. This causes shooting unbearable pain radiating to head, neck, shoulder, ear, everywhere in the head and neck region I would say. A visit to your dentist is a must and should be the first step. The second possibility is an internal ear pain. Again it is the same as dental pain. Consult an ENT specialist for this.
The symptoms that you have enumerated can also point towards spinal nerve compression at the cervical vertebral level. Sleeping in wrong posture, overuse of computers, neck sprain as in a jerk or car accident can all cause stiff neck.
High blood pressure is another possibility. Refractive errors and eye strain also cause headaches. Poor sleep pattern is another cause. Stress and tension can cause tension headaches.
Consult an internal medicine specialist, or neurologist or your PCP. Discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!