Cipro
A recent CT Scan showed a sinus infection.  I know it has been going on for a very long long time.  Probably close to a year.  Is that possible if it just smolters, in a manner of speaking.  I know I have complained for a very long time about having a constant headache, and is so painful when lying down, I would sleep, if I could, sitting up in a recliner for days at a time. Sinus dripping all the time, and also becoming more intense while sleeping, waking to clear my throat.   Also, I am being treated with Cipro, which I just took a round of that for a UT about 2.5 months ago.  Should I be repeating the same antibotic so soon, and will it be as effective if I do.
Be careful with using Cipro and other antibiotics and use it only as directed by your Physician.  I was misdiagnoised with a urinary tract infection that time showed it wasn't and was prescribed Cipro.  This drug and others in its class have a nasty side effect - mine was labral tears of the right shoulder and right hip.

My Mother suffers from sinus infections and she has found that her Chiropractor successfully treats her by draining her sinus.  I'm not sure of the technique they use but if I were you I'd look into this and avoid the antibiotics unless absolutely, absolutely, necessary.  
How are you? Did your doctor prescribe the cipro for your sinus infection? Usually, if you did not suffer any side effect last time you took it, it is likely that you will not be suffering any this time. Ciprofloxacin belongs to a class of medicines called quinolone antibiotics. This is indicated for bacterial infection and it works by stopping the growth of bacteria. Talk to your doctor for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.