Clinch teeth while sleeping waking up with headaches
I clinched my teeth at night when I wake up I have a headache and my jaw cracks when i yawn or eat.  This is something i just started doing a year ago but don't know why.  Mouth guards doesn't work. Does anyone have a cure.
thanks
Nancy
it's probably TMJ; you might want to consult your dentist and get a custom made bite guard made for you. I know it's helped me immensely.
Welcome to the forum!
What you have is probably bruxism. Involuntary clenching of teeth at night during sleep or bruxism is the most common sleep disorder. It is aggravated during periods of stress and by presence of worms in gut (can be diagnosed by a stool test).
Treatment is a combination of night guard, relaxation techniques, de worming, breathing techniques etc.
The other possibility is an associated TMJ. Please consult a dentist.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!