Migraines & Headaches Community
Combination of alochol & medication
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Combination of alochol & medication

I am concerned about how bad the following combination is:

Nadolol + Zoloft + Alcohol

I have been prescribed Nadolol for migraines, Zoloft for anxiety/depression and I am suppose to take both daily. I have drastically decreased the amount of alcohol consumption I intake compared to how much I consumed when I was younger.

I do like to have a glass of wine or two on the weekends on occasion and I am wondering how bad it is for me considering the medications I am on.

I know it sounds silly and most people are probably thinking "well you shouldnt drink at all" so if you are on medication is it not ok to have an occasional drink?

Insight/comments much appreciated....