Migraines & Headaches Community
Constant Aura no headache
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Constant Aura no headache

I started having a constant aura without headache during pregnancy it was mostly floaters and a black line that flaoted in my vision at all times.  It was annoying but did not infere with my life and I thought it would go away shortly after pregnancy.  I am 5 months post birth and my auras have taken a turn for the worst in last five weeks.  I see all sorts of visual disturbances and they never go away.  Now I have double vision mixed with seeing objects in the wrong spots, mixed with faces totally disappearing....especially at a close angle.  In addition to all the spots now I have little lights everywhere and at night it looks like a static TV although sometimes with an interesting pattern.  It is at this point interfereing with my life.

I had a CT scan and an EEG to test for occipital brain wave abnormalities..and thus far nothing.  I was wondering if anyone had any opinion about other tests I should undergo and if anyone else has this and how they manage.

I have no idea if it is related but I also have hard masses in my abdomen just under the ribs (i asked a doctor who said it seemed like fatty tissue but it is really hard and hurts and I wonder if he was feeling the right spots, my neck hurts constantly and cracks alot, if you push at the base of my head i get shooting pains to my temples and numbness in my hands, I also wake up with tingling feet but without weakness. Any ideas