Constant Chronic Head Pressure
For the past 4-5 months I have been suffering from chronic head pressure/headaches.  It is less severe sometimes, but it never goes away.   I have fairly severe TMJ. I thought at first that the pressure may have been related to my wisdom teeth, so I had them removed last week. Since then, the head pressure has been much worse. It only alleviates to a tolerable level when I lay down. But once I get up again and start moving around, it comes back. I hope that the pressure/headaches are related to my jaw problems. I push on my jaws and massage them with alot of pressure and it seems to help with the head pressure a little bit. Could the irritation and pulling and pushing on my jaws during the wisdom teeth extraction be what has made my head pressure worse since then? I have some Naproxen (anti-inflammatory) that my brother was prescribed back in February. Should I try some and see if it helps any?
Hi just read your post, I too have been having cronic head pressure since easter.  I am seeing a physio at present (for past medical stuff) but she says it could be cervicogenic headaches.  I do not have any pain with it, just continuous pressure, which some days  I cant stand, the pressure also moves to my noise.  

I also had facial and tongue sensations like anethetic wearing off.  Visited dentist and had an impact wisdon tooth removed two weeks back, in hope that it may help.

Also seeing a specialist to sort this out as really gets you down, I had an MRI on Monday and am having to go back next Friday for extra MRI images to be taken.

Also saw a Osteopath on Wednesday and she is doing some sort of massage to try to release the pressure as she says she can feel the nape of neck is hard as a board.  Next week she says she wants to crack my back to see if that help with body alignment which can also cause pressure in head.

Really feel for you as this pressure is just awful.

Take care

Your jaw problem and the recent tooth extraction may be contributory to the headaches. But you need to have this ascertained. An initial consult with a ENT specialist may help. If there are any disorders concerning the eyes, ears and sinuses , then these may also help explain the headache.

When you take the pain relievers ,do the headaches subside?

Any visual problems?