Constant Glare in Eyes
Constant Eye Glare

About a year ago I noticed blurriness around streetlights at night, and it has gradually got worse (the glare is constant, and the same in both eyes), to the point where I dread sunny days. I just can't see a thing if I can see the sun even out of the corner of my eye. I have been examined by an opthalmologist who said my eyes were entirely normal. if it helps, I tend to get a headache around bright, glaring lights and my vision generally exhibits signs of migraine aura, like fuzzy lights and shapes.
I have always been sensitive to lights and glare.  Even at this young of age I can't drive at night at all.
How are you? It is good that you were cleared by an opthalmologist. Migraine headaches usually present with one-sided headaches associated with nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light and sound.  Aside from migraine headaches, photophobia or light sensitivity,can also be attributed to infection or inflammation that can irritate the eyes, underlying diseases such as virus-caused illnesses. You may need to have this checked by a neurologist for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.