Migraines & Headaches Community
Constant Glare in Eyes
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Constant Glare in Eyes

Constant Eye Glare

About a year ago I noticed blurriness around streetlights at night, and it has gradually got worse (the glare is constant, and the same in both eyes), to the point where I dread sunny days. I just can't see a thing if I can see the sun even out of the corner of my eye. I have been examined by an opthalmologist who said my eyes were entirely normal. if it helps, I tend to get a headache around bright, glaring lights and my vision generally exhibits signs of migraine aura, like fuzzy lights and shapes.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
681148_tn?1285160820
I have always been sensitive to lights and glare.  Even at this young of age I can't drive at night at all.
Blank
Hi,
How are you? It is good that you were cleared by an opthalmologist. Migraine headaches usually present with one-sided headaches associated with nausea, vomiting and sensitivity to light and sound.  Aside from migraine headaches, photophobia or light sensitivity,can also be attributed to infection or inflammation that can irritate the eyes, underlying diseases such as virus-caused illnesses. You may need to have this checked by a neurologist for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...