Migraines & Headaches Community
Constant Migraines Everyday I think my eyes are the cause

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

I get migraines everyday it never seems to fail, ive tried many aspirins but i tryy to stay away from them cause i hate to be dependent on pills. I can be reading, writing looking at a screen for only a couple seconds, I get horrible migraines its in no specific spot it could be at the front of my head for 20 mins and then it can change, they last horribly long Can you please tell me what could be happening or what i can do to help make them slow down??
- Thank you for  your time

Have you seen a Neurologist? There are various medications that can be taken as preventatives. There are also specific medications to treat migraines. You might also consider seeing an Opthalmologist for a complete eye exam.

I also suffer from near daily severe migraines and have double vision due to a mini-stroke. I have to wear glasses with prisms to correct my vision & this has helped reduce my migraines due to eye strain. I see a Neurologist/Headache Specialist in Houston who is working with me to reduce my migraines.

Good Luck!! Nancy

Good Luck!! Nancy