Migraines & Headaches Community
Constant headaches

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Constant headaches

Hi I'm 22 and I can't remember the last day I didn't have a headache. I have an anxiety disorder so I find myself panicking over this a lot. My head hurts constantly especially around my eyes and temples and the top of my head. It feels like a lot of pressure and my skin is super tight then I'll have super sharp pains shoot through my head. Thanks to my lovely anxiety I barely take medicine so it can't be rebound headaches.. The shape of my head is weird too and my scalp is very sensitive and sore. It affects my eyes and makes them all blurry and I see little silver lines.. I get light headed and nauseas an so I panic does anyone have any advice
What do the doctors say about this? Have you been to one? Have they examined you properly?

Sounds terrible..
They did a ct scan said it looked fine. I go to the doctors to get a full physical soon and I'm starting therapy for the anxiety.. My dr said  the head aches might be from the barometric pressure in this area cuz I have pressure headaches at night. But it's very overwhelming for me. Because I have anxiety I still think there is something more serious going on. And I constantly stress over it
Hi and welcome to the Migraines & Headaches Community.

If your head is misshaped then that makes me wonder if you have Chiari Malformation. Have you checked for that? It would show up in an MRI. LOTS of ppl have it and never know it cause they never get adverse symptoms due to it...however, there are those of us that do. There is a Chiari Malformation Community on this website you can go to for more info but, I would also ask your doctor about it. If you do have Chiari it could explain your symptoms. Check into and keep us updated!
probably deg disc disease or tmd related
Stress can only trigger your headache and be of no good. So stay calm and face it!
My friend had severe migraine fears from the time I have known her. She is a very sensitive person and a migraine was more than enough to let her down. I saw the significant  change that happened to her over the period when she underwent an effective massage therapy at Mississauga ( http://www.erinmillshealth.com/services/massage-therapy/ ) , which was very beneficial. I also remember her undergoing a naturopathy treatment along with the therapy to get control over her anxiety issues.

Hi Anxhead, it sounds like you have a bad case (>10ppm) of heavy metals blood toxicity. I had a similar set of problems and was also going deaf.  In 2009 I was finally able to figure it out and have since stopped my migraine headaches, aura/vision problems, hearing problems, and also other stomach-related troubles.  I wrote a book that explains what worked for me, if you want a free copy send me a message here on medhelp.  Otherwise if you just want to test yourself for heavy metals blood toxicity, pick up a test kit at heavymetalstest.com.  They cost about $10 each, buy two to make sure you do the test right, and always use a timer for accuracy (iphone clock app has a good one).

Best wishes,

Jory
bodygarage.ca

ps: I am not related in any way to heavymetalstest.com