Daily Dull Headaches

I'm a 28 year old guy and for the last few weeks i've been getting dull headaches on a daily basis. They are usually on the right, front side of my head but can spread around, and are usually worse at night. Feels like pressure build up and sometimes there is a tingling sensation. I am a half a pack a day smoker, not sure if that could have anything to do with it? I've had blood tests, an e.c.g and an x-ray which have all come back normal. I do have a fairly high stress job but i'm generally a happy guy. No headache medicine seem to get rid of them and they seem to be becoming almost constant. I'm getting a little bit worried but am hesitant to go to the E.R. any guesses? should i be worried?
How are you? Tension-type headaches present with constant dull, non-throbbing pain that is frequently bilateral and associated with tightness of scalp or neck. This is caused by emotional stress and sometimes hidden depression. Try to rest, use ice packs, take pain relievers such as analgesics and muscle relaxants. Avoidance of stress, relaxation therapies such as biofeedback and psychotherapy also help . If it persists, you may need to have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.