Migraines & Headaches Community
Desperately seeking solution...
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Desperately seeking solution...

For the past several months, I have been getting terrible mirgraines. They are like clockwork. Everyday around 3:00p.m. my eyes start throbbing with pain, all the way back to the back of my head. Any excessive light, sound, smells make it worse. I'm constantly rubbing my eyes to alliviate pressure, only momentarily. I drink water, exercise, and have a stress free life. The only medical problem that I know I have is a medium size cyst on my right ovary. Currently I am awaiting approval for medical insurance, at which point I will go see a doctor. Any suggestions until then? I'm desperate!
Related Discussions
I would try to find the trigger(s).  If you typically have the same thing for lunch, etc. it could be a food allergy that is causing them.  My aunt has them when she has corn products.  It could also be an airborne thing.  There is also a possibility that it is actually seizure activity.  When you get that insurance, get an appointment with a neurologist.  (You might want to schedule now, if you can, so you won't have to wait several weeks to get in once you have insurance.)  You may need to have an EEG done to rule out seizure activity if they don't find another cause for this.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating Control: How to St...