Desperately seeking solution...
For the past several months, I have been getting terrible mirgraines. They are like clockwork. Everyday around 3:00p.m. my eyes start throbbing with pain, all the way back to the back of my head. Any excessive light, sound, smells make it worse. I'm constantly rubbing my eyes to alliviate pressure, only momentarily. I drink water, exercise, and have a stress free life. The only medical problem that I know I have is a medium size cyst on my right ovary. Currently I am awaiting approval for medical insurance, at which point I will go see a doctor. Any suggestions until then? I'm desperate!
I would try to find the trigger(s).  If you typically have the same thing for lunch, etc. it could be a food allergy that is causing them.  My aunt has them when she has corn products.  It could also be an airborne thing.  There is also a possibility that it is actually seizure activity.  When you get that insurance, get an appointment with a neurologist.  (You might want to schedule now, if you can, so you won't have to wait several weeks to get in once you have insurance.)  You may need to have an EEG done to rule out seizure activity if they don't find another cause for this.