Migraines & Headaches Community
Dizziness, headaches when weather changes
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Dizziness, headaches when weather changes

4345742?1239558993
I am in my 50's and have been lucky enough to be able to old enough to pay attention to my body and how it changes and what happens and when it changes.  I notice that when the weather changes, the day before it changes I get either dizzy or tired or feel like I am going to be really sick.  It usually is followed with a sinus headache.  Sometimes, half of the time I wake up with them.

I am a seizure patient so I am already on Topomax (topamax) 1200 mg a day which helps me not get the migrains that I used to have, but that is not why I am on Topomax (topamax), I am on that medication for seizure control.  Now that I am older, it seems like the dizziness is worse to where on some days I slurr my words as well as not be able to read, and that is before a headache is even there.

Is there something that I need to be concerned about??