Electrical Sounds in Head
i am hearing what can only be described as electrical sounds in my head. "ssst ssst" sounds that come in pairs of 2. It's almost as if there are short static electric impulses going off that only I can hear. But why can I hear it and what is going on? I mentioned it to my FP once because of the look he gave me like I was a nutcase. I suspect I have an alert on my account now stating I am bonkers.Does anyone have an idea why or what these sounds are and indicate?
It sounds like a side effect from weaning off certain antibiotics.  It was a bit like an electric shock, but not as painful.  It went on for weeks.  I was afraid it was a symptom of MS, but much later I found out it was from getting off certain antidepressants.  
Like or not, believe it or not, we are electrical beings.  Our brain has a electrical current, our heart beats because of a electrical wave to squeeze the heart muscle sequentially.  So, no, you are not bonkers but have you considered tinnitus as the cause?