Migraines & Headaches Community
Endless Headache

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Endless Headache

I wonder if I anyone can help me detect or satisfy me with what's happening in ma head!...why is it that I have headache every afternoon not in the morning or evening!...What can be the cause of this?

Sometimes this can be linked to inconsistent sleeping patterns.  Do you go to bed the same time every night?  Do you wake up at the same time every morning?

Do you eat a good breakfast every morning, filled with lots of protein?  Are you eating anything consistently in the morning that may be a food trigger?  Avoid eating anything sugary in the morning (as I have found that brings on my migraines).  Also try cutting out the caffeine (if you are drinking any) and stick to just water.  If it does not improve I would suggest seeing a Neurologist.

Let me know if any of this helps.
Hi.

How would you describe your headaches? Are they constricting, throbbing, sharp, or dull? Where in your head do they occur? Are they triggered by something? Are there any other symptoms?

Your symptoms are non-specific and could be associated with several types of headache.

One possibility are sinus headaches which can present with pain that is more severe in the afternoon. Another possibility are tension headaches and they are characterized by dull and constant headaches that are worse in the afternoon and evening.

You could try taking over-the-counter pain medications to help ease some of the pain. Also, try doing any relaxation techniques (in cases of tension headache) to relieve the symptoms.

If your symptoms persist or worsen, you should have your condition checked by a physician.

Good luck.
im suffering from headaches, everyday and ive tried all painkillers but nothing seems to work......i need to help. Eveyday when i wake up i must take a painkiller, i take about 8 grandpars a day, this headache will kill me.
i think its sinus headache, because when i take sinus tablets, i get some relief, and mostly its comming to my eyes, im even using glasses for my eyes. My optometrist also told me that my right eye is permanently blind, so my headaches are also caused by that, I NEED HELP
If you are taking pain relief medication of any kind more than 2 days a week, you risk getting rebound headaches. If you're taking them every day as you say, then you most certainly are causing endless headaches.  See a doctor and instead take daily preventative migraine medication.  Unless, you can get off the pain killers for long enough to break the cycle.  And why don't you take sinus tablets every day since they help you.  If you have a sinus infection, then the doctor may give you antibiotics to treat that.
Good luck.
I seem to have an endless migraine headache. I had two spine surgeries, first in 2011 and second (to correct first one) in 2012. Since the second one I have had migraine head aches which at first were only periodic but now are constant. I thought they were being caused by the pain medications so I stpped taking those completely a couple months ago but there has been no change. I know that high stress levels increase the intensity level of the headache so I do try to avoid that completely. Any suggestions?