Migraines & Headaches Community
Fuzzy Head

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Fuzzy Head

I thought i was alone until i read the posts on this string, the feeling of heavy eyes and a fuzzy head is exactly what i have been having, on and off for the past 3-4 years. Some days i feel fine, but others from when i wake to when i go to bed i just want to sleep.Some days my head feels like it has a cold aura around it, and i feel a little detached from what is going on around me...its quite weird.Its an overwhelming tiredness and following a sleep i sometimes feel ten times worse. Strangely enough i only ever seem to get it spring summer, and again if i can get the energy to play sport then i feel so much better. Its hugely depressing and unless you are living with it most people seem to think you are just a whinger. I've had brain scans, blood tests, eyes tested the works and yes you cant help but feel they must be missing something but then when you have had the condition for so many years you just get on with it. Right now i am having a bad couple of weeks today is not so bad but i am determined to play sport tonight. I have wondered about food intolerance/allergies in general and i think after reading the posts on this i will have the allergy and intolerance aspect looked into. I'll keep all informed since what works for one might help other.Thanks All. [might go for a sleep now...haha]
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? It is good to hear that diagnostic tests done were  normal. This may indeed point to an allergy or intolerance issue and you need to be evaluated by your doctor or be referred to an allergologist. An allergy test may also  be indicated to identify possible triggers. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.