Hair Sensation
At night, I get a sensation of hair in my left eye and across my cheek. Has anyone found a cause and/or solution for this?
Welcome to the site and to the community. You have come to a place where people are very supportive and have a lot of information. I would like to point out that
as the information on your left says, this is only my personal advice and you should always consult a doctor with problems first. Also, while it is
understandable to want information or advice about medication/s you should never alter or stop without speaking to the prescribing doctor first.
The advice I give is from personal knowledge and or experience, this does not mean I am a health professional or that my advice should be
taken over a health professionals. If I am not able to help, rest assured there will probably be more people to help.
How are you? Are there other symptoms present? You need to have your eyes checked by an ophthalmologist for proper evalaution and to rule out eye conditions. Direct clinical examination is essential. Neurological issues should also be ruled out by complete neurological examiantion and further tests.Take care and regards.