Head hurts when I move

I am 23 years old and very rarely get headaches. The few times I have it has only lasted a few hours at most. But this headache I have has lasted 2 days. The area effected by this headache is my entire back of my head. And this headache doesn't constantly hurt. It only hurts when I move my head quickly, or if I cough it feels like my head is going to explode.

Any suggestions or information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
-John
How are you? If there was no previous injury to your head, this could be caused by what we call arthritis headaches which presents as pain at the back of head or neck. It intensifies on movement and is caused by inflammation of the blood vessels of the head or bony changes in the structures of the neck. Anti-inflammatory drugs and muscle relaxants may help provide relief. If it persists, have this evaluated  by your doctor for proepr management. Your medical history and complete physical examination will help determine the underlying cause. Take care and best regards.