Head pounds when I stand up and bend over.
I have been sick for about 4-5 days today, and starting today, and just getting over a cold, I noticed that my eyes almost seem to be sore, and when I move my eyes to the edge of my vision, they hurt slightly. Last summer I had a couple of really bad cases of (acute) bronchitis, and this was one of the precursors, but it just doesn't feel the same. Also, when I suddenly stand up, or bend over, my head pounds and my vision has a) gone blurry, b) gotten spotty(black spots) c) the lights seemed to increase and blur my vision. I've done some research on it and heard about postural hypertension, but just wanted to make sure. Also, I've had about 5 cups of water today, so i'm not exactly sure if i'm dehydrated. I am anemic, btw. Also, the past couple of days have seemed a little out of focus, like I can't really concentrate. Ex, I play spider solitare on the computer, which requires my attention, and I just haven't been able to focus on it! My eyes just want to un-focus, and i cant concentrate on the game. There's never been any prior evidence of something being wrong with my head, bloodpressure, etc, although i did have a case of temp. scoliosis from a bad experience with a jumper (bouncy castle). Any suggestions as to what might be wrong?
How are you? If you still have the symptoms that you mentioned, you may benefit from further evaluation by your doctor and a referral to an ophthalmologist to make sure that there are no eye issues present.  I agree that postural or blood pressure problem  is possible but other conditions such as sinus issues and infection should also be ruled out by your doctor.  Take care and do keep us posted.