Headache, stiff neck
I have been having  spot pain behind my ear and also a stiff neck for a long time. I get a headache once in 10 days. it starts from my neck  from the base hair line and is present only on the right side of my head. i also feel increased acidity in my stomach sometimes.
2 aspirin normally helps me with this pain and the headache lasts for 1 night.
I am worried as the frequency of the headache has increased recently. the spot pain behind my ear was not there before.

Before migraine headaches or tension headaches are given as a diganosis , let us first consider a structural or organic cause for the headaches. Have you injured your head or neck before? Any problems with position when sitting or lying down?

This may be arthritic or cervicogenic headaches. The pain may be musculoskeletal in origin. Cervicogenic headaches are headaches caused by conditions involving the cervical spine. The pain may refer from the neck to the back of the head and sometimes even to the face.

A scan of the cervical spine may be necessary. Any ear or sinus problems?
I had a sprained neck a few weeks back due to a thick pillow which i had been using for many years but have changed to a thinner one and i have problem turning my head right and left, if i try looking towards my back i get this weird feeling and everything looks blurred for a few seconds. But the headaches have been occurring before i has a sprained neck.
I had mild asthma and acid reflux at times. but that is very rare and mostly due to improper water intake after meals.

I suggest you have a cervical spine scan done just to help determine if any spine disorders may be present. This may be contributory to what you have and the previous history of a sprained neck  could have aggravated the condition. Also, an EKG and evaluation of the neck vessels through a carotid duplex scan may also help. This will assess patency of vessels as decrease blood flow to the brain may cause headaches, dizziness and visual symptoms.

Avoid aspirin as this may aggravate your acidity. Discuss this with your doctor. At this point a musculoskeletal cause seems to be the likely differential.
I get the same thing. I see a chiropractor and he really can relieve it.