Migraines & Headaches Community
Headache behind my eyes

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Headache behind my eyes

for a few months not i have had kind of a non stop headache behind both of my eyes.. the pain isn't bad but its always there.. the only time it goes away is if im doing something active.

Can someone tell me what it could be?

bumb
Welcome to the forum!
There are two possibilities that you should rule out. One is some refractive error in the eye like farsightedness or near sightedness. Glaucoma of the eye and cataract too can cause this. Please consult an eye specialist.
The other possibility is high blood pressure. Get your blood pressure checked. It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!