Headache caused by electric shock
I suffered an electric shock 4 months ago. A week after the injury I had my first (and only) migraine like headache which lasted for 2 days. Ever since, a couple of times a week, Im suffering from headaches that are concentrated in the same spot around the left eye. The headaches don't seem to grow weaker or decrease in frequency. An MRI was conducted two weeks after the electrocution incident and the results were cleared by a neurologist. However the neurologist examined me before I recalled the electric shock.

My question is which specialist is recommended for a second opinion and what could cause this continues pain?

Thank you in advance for the time and effort.
Since you mention the electrical shock, I still think a neurologist is your best bet.  Otherwise, a headache specialist may also be helpful to you.

I would consider going back to your current neurologist since you were not able to recall the electrical shock and tell the doctor that.  Also, you did not have the 4 month history when you saw the doctor either.

Most of the time, no cause can be detected on an MRI, unless you have something far more seriously wrong such as multiple sclerosis.  MRIs are mostly used to rule out the more serious diseases.

Good luck and keep me posted about what happens.

Sara
Sara has very good recommendations for you.

I would only add that you should try to recall as much of the details about the electrical shock as possible.  The details should contain: what type of electrical shock (small vs large electrical cord), household current or larger such as a commerical location (110 volt vs 220 volt) as well as the amps of shock (for example most household outlets are between 15-20 amps), also were you standing in water or in a moist environment.  Also describe what you felt in the shock.  The following URL address should be helpful in describing it for your Doctor.  http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1277496-overview
I was electricuted last night at work. As a result, I have had a headache that will not go away.
I've learned quite a bit since my last post in this column.  Sadly, the medical community has no real good test determine neuron damage.  One type of test that seems to help identify damage isn't done by traditional Doctors but by specially trained Psychologist that EEG Neurofeedback whereby a brain mapping is done.  
Eddie