Headache caused by singing/whistling
since long i am observing occasional headache whenever i used to sing or whistle continuously for some amount of period. My head starts getting heavier and ultimately i feel pain in the sides.
Plz help me out.
I don't really have any suggestions on this one.  I've observed the same thing in myself.  In fact, if someone else is whistling, I simply can't stand it, because to me that's like fingernails on the chalkboard.  It's not that their whistling is necessarily bad sounding or that I dislike it, but I get migraines from it myself.  If someone is planning on whistling for long periods of time, I just have to get away from the person.  Especially when in a closed in area.
Im not a singer but really like to practise clasic songs those need lengthy breath. When i am running out of breath and song line is still remaining, it puts lots of pressure on my head and cause pain afterwhile.
How are you? Exertion headaches usually occurs during or following physical exertion, which may include running, jumping, singing and other activities. It can also occur with  passive exertion such as sneezing, coughing, or bowel movement. It is important that you avoid the trigger, in your case, singing and whistling. Majority of this type of headache are related to migraine or cluster headaches. If it persists, have this checked by your doctor for proper evalaution. Further tests may also be done to rule out aneurysms, tumors, or blood vessel malformation. Take care and do keep us posted.
yeah sure and thanks
Glad to be of help. You can also take both preventive and abortive medication whenever you experience this to help with the symptoms. Discuss this with your doctor for proper management including prescription medications. Some over-the-counter pain medications may lead to rebound headaches so avoid taking too much of these. Take care!