Migraines & Headaches Community
Headache in same spot

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Headache in same spot

I keep getting a headache in the same spot in the back left side of my head. It only hurts every once in awhile during the day. but when I get them they are really bad. It also hurts a little bit down the back of my neck. Should I be concerned about a tumor or anything?
I would say that you are experiencing a tension headache which is caused by tightening of the muscles in the upper back, neck and head. This would explain the pain in your neck.

I'm not a doctor, but I would say that if it was a tumor or something else serious you would have regular migraines with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, sensitive to light, very painful, blurred vision.

If you feel you get headaches too often, or if they are disturbing your life because of the uncomfortable pain you should talk to a doctor. Just because they can be uncomfortable, and you might be getting lots due to stress or diet.

Sometimes headaches can feel like they are just in your forehead, or in a certain spot of your head. Maybe you are dehydrated?