Aa
A
A
Close
Headache in same spot
I keep getting a headache in the same spot in the back left side of my head. It only hurts every once in awhile during the day. but when I get them they are really bad. It also hurts a little bit down the back of my neck. Should I be concerned about a tumor or anything?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I would say that you are experiencing a tension headache which is caused by tightening of the muscles in the upper back, neck and head. This would explain the pain in your neck.

I'm not a doctor, but I would say that if it was a tumor or something else serious you would have regular migraines with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, sensitive to light, very painful, blurred vision.

If you feel you get headaches too often, or if they are disturbing your life because of the uncomfortable pain you should talk to a doctor. Just because they can be uncomfortable, and you might be getting lots due to stress or diet.

Sometimes headaches can feel like they are just in your forehead, or in a certain spot of your head. Maybe you are dehydrated?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank