Migraines & Headaches Community
Headache nausea and fatigue

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Headache nausea and fatigue

Hi there. I have had a headache that increases and decreases in severity throughout the day but never goes away for the past three weeks. Accompanying the headache is extreme fatigue and general weaknesss and a constant nauseous feeling. I have been checked an treated for sinus infection to no avail. Went to an ENT sinuses are clear per ct scan. Was prescribed imitrex but tht did nothing for the headache, of anything it made the nausea and fatigue worse. I have an appt with neurologist on Tuesday but I am worried about the headache not getting better or going away. Any ideas?
I think it is probably important to note that I do not have a history of migraines or headaches other than an occasional one when sick.