Thanks for taking the time to hear my story and answer a few questions.
I am 26 year old man working in software firm. I never had any headache before and is healthy.
1. I smoke regularly.
2. I had cold, cough and flu two weeks back.
3. I am having headache after I recovered from my illness.
4. The headache is over my right eye.
5. Though I have no swelling, there is a slight pain over my right eyebrow when I touch it.
6. The headache is normally between 12 noon to 5 evening. Sometime a slight headache reamins till night.
7. Acute at times and lasts for an hour or so. Whenever there is acute pain, tears flow from my right eye.
8. My eye sight is good 6/6 both eye.
9. Its consistent for 10 days now.
10. I have no nasal congestion now.
11. I have been mentally stressed for 2 months now. (My dad expired two months back. I being the only son got my family shifted near my workplace now)
I am not sure whether this is from sinus or a migraine or anything else.
Can anyone suggest what is this and possible remedy. (I hate taking medicine unless unavoidable)
Many, many thanks for your advice - I truly appreciate it!
Relax Kaushik, your headache can be due to frontal sinusitis aggrevated by AC at office or stress you are going through now, better to avoid smoking and do steam inhalation and cold tablets. you can consult an ENT specialist for Xray of sinus and advise.
Copyright 1994-2016 MedHelp International. All rights reserved.
MedHelp is a division of Aptus Health.
This site complies with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information.
The Content on this Site is presented in a summary fashion, and is intended to be used for educational and entertainment purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be interpreted as medical advice or a diagnosis of any health or fitness problem, condition or disease; or a recommendation for a specific test, doctor, care provider, procedure, treatment plan, product, or course of action. Med Help International, Inc. is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. We disclaim all responsibility for the professional qualifications and licensing of, and services provided by, any physician or other health providers posting on or otherwise referred to on this Site and/or any Third Party Site. Never disregard the medical advice of your physician or health professional, or delay in seeking such advice, because of something you read on this Site. We offer this Site AS IS and without any warranties. By using this Site you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your physician or 911 immediately.