Headache over a week
Ive had a headache for over a week now. and it seems like it gets worse everyday. my mom thinks its my sinus's but ive taken meds and it has yet to go away. i thought it was due to stress last week but i dont have any right now.. also thought it was because of my contacts but i took them out and it seemed like it got worse. cant even wear my glasses because it hurts. Woke up this morning with the headache and it was 5 times worse than yesterday and its to the point where its making me physically sick.
If you have no medication, use ice.  I ice, ice, ice, on the temples or back of the neck.  Sleep on it.  I just broke a cycle that lasted 7 days.  Rest and ice.
How are you? What medicine did you take? Can you elaborate on the character of your headache? Stress can be one trigger of headache as seen in tension headache. It could also help if you have your eyes checked to rule out any pathology in this area. An error of refraction may also lead to headache and dizziness. Rest, ice pack, pain medications and determination of the triggers of your headache may help. If it persists, you may need to have this evaluated further for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.