Headache over right eye (eyebrow area)...HELP
Hi, ive had a headache/pain above my right eye (eyebrow area is sensitive) for the last 3 days.  Ive been taking advil or tylenol.  I woke up this mornign with the same headache and when i finally arrived to work, i threw up.  Can anyone help me and let me know what this is or if i need medical attention???

Thank you so much!!!!
Just wanted to let you know I've had the same thing a couple of times.  However, my pain was over both eyes (above the eyebrows) in the forehead area.  It is extremely sensitive and painful to the touch.  I hope someone has an answer for you; I tried looking it up online, but really couldn't find anything concrete as to why it's happening.  Also, my vision gets blurry when this happens.
How are you? Are there other symptoms present? If there was no trauma previously, possible cause include sinus problem, error of refraction, muscle imbalance, migraine headache, and underlying medical conditions such as viral infection. Migraine headaches present with one-sided throbbing headaches and are often associated with vomiting and sensitivity to light and sounds. If it persists, have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Your medical history and direct physical examination will be very helpful. Take care and regards.