Headache; same area; several days
Just wondering if anyone out there would know what's going on with me. I'm a healthy 39 year old female. I have had headaches before, but usually I can take Tylenol or Motrin and that would take care of it. I have been getting the same headache on the left side of my forehead and temple now for over 2 weeks. At times, it's tolerable, but I have had it for 24 hours now with no relief! If I frown, it feels like a shooting or stabbing pain. I have tried Excedrin Migraine and just regular Tylenol to no avail. I have read other people's comments on having the same thing, but I not really found any answers. Anyone?
Thanks,
Jenny
I have the same thing and I went to the hospital twice already and the dr. and nobody can figure it out. let me know if you find out!
hi, Jen

It could ne sinusitis or some other cause of headache like hypertension or vision problem. Also could be severe migraine  requiring more potent drugs

Pl meet up a physician to rule out.
I agree wtih Jenny2008. It sounds like either a sinus infection or a migraine. Sometime times those kind of drugs aren't going to help a really bad one.. talk to your dr. they may want to run some test to make sure things are OK up there ..
Thanks alot everyone! I can say that I don't have a headache today. From reading everything on-line about a migraine, it doesn't seem like that is what it is. It COULD be a sinus problem. I do have allergies in the spring and fall and so far, knock on wood, I haven't had a problem this fall. Maybe this headache is taking the place of an allergy attack. Who knows?