Migraines & Headaches Community
Headache that won't just go away?

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Headache that won't just go away?

These headaches started two days ago, at night. It felt like a normal migraine, so I went to bed thinking it would be gone in the morning. I woke up and it was still there. The headache lasted throughout the day, but could almost only be felt when I got up from sitting in my bed or sitting on the couch, yes, it was a relatively lazy day.

The headache is like a head rush, with only pain and no dizziness or vision changes, and it goes away the longer I am up moving around. I feel it mostly on the right side of my head, sometimes starting in the back and moving to the front, but mostly it is in the front of my head.

Today I only felt it a little in the morning when I was getting ready, and now it had come back now that I am at home relaxing.

Pain medication hasn't really helped. Is this just from a sinus infection or something that is slowly going away? Answers are appreciated.