Headache while sleeping
Please help me, its normal for me to have headaches during the day( thank you migraines) but im starting to get headaches while sleeping, i try different positions, sleeping without pillow, using different pillows... And nothing works!! Its causeing me to lose sleep. I wake up every morning with my head throbbing! My head is not comfortable in any postition.. Is something wrong with me???
what changes during the night are blood pressure and reduced activity of the autonomic nervous system.

did you check your blood pressure recently?

also try Ibuprofen for some days, before going to sleep. it will give a hint on which type of problem it is.  

do you smoke? do you have a regular diet, drink enough water?
My blood pressure has always been regular always in the 55 to 60 over 95 to 105 i do not smoke or drink, regular diet yes and excersise and weight lift yes
I will try the ibuprofen, Thanks! Aparently my betablockers arent working lol
You don't mention how often you have the headaches.  The Ibuprofen for several days in a row is a bad idea.  Don't take any pain relievers more than 2 times a week, or you risk rebound headaches.  Instead go to your doctor.  A neurologist would be even better.  (Do you know if you might have sleep apnea which can cause headaches as you sleep, but can cause far more serious health illness.)  BTW, your blood pressure is on the low side, which may not be a problem, but again, see your doctor.   Good luck.
I never heard of risk of rebound with anti-inflammatory drugs, it is usually referred to psychotropic drugs.

Ibuprofen has risks like every other drug.  

the point is if it will help it will give indication that the origin of the problem is inflammatory. do not take more than 400-600g per day and alternate days. I'm not suggesting it as a therapy but only to take it long enough to have a clear indication on its effects.

do not mix with other drugs before checking the possible interactions.

once and if you have the impression that Ibuprofen isn't helping at all you'll have a better indication to bring to the attention of your doctor and be referred to a Neurologist.

I guess the main risk with Ibuprofen is in association with vascular problems or brain aneurysm. that is because it can lower the number of platelets.

never mix it with Aspirin or other blood thinners
Jts not low, my doctors tell me its perfect, i also metioned i take beta blockers wich also cause low pressure even if i dont take the betablovkera my pressure is always the same I get the headaches almost everynight mybr 5 xs a week