Headaches
To Whom It May Concern ,
                                       Hi I am a 23 year old female, Married for 4 years , Have only one child, lately going to sleep dreads me to wake up . i would go to sleep fine and wake up with a headache in the middle of my head and my eyes,  would have the pain also , i would walk aroung doing house work and i get Light headed and dizzy, i have to sit down or lay down for couple minutes. i have never been allergic to any thing or have any  sinus problems. i notice i have been gaining some weight and it's taking a toll on my body and making me weary and fatigue , out of breath also, I am asking is there anything to run and check out.

Thank You ,
Nique
I would suggest you to please get your blood pressure checked. Also make sure you are not anemic. You can take iron supplements, eat plenty of green leafy vegetables incase your  hemoglobin is low. Please see if any of this helps if the problem persists do consult a physician.