Headaches and Migraines
I have been having headaches and migraines since i was five and now i am getting them more frequently.  I also have been getting deep pressure in specific spots in my head and it feels as though its a headache, but then disappears.  I would like for you to suggest certain causes of this. Thanks
How are you? Migraine headaches are primary headaches that do not have underlying cause. The occurrence highly depends on exposure to triggers such as food, weather, hormone, altitude, stress, etc.  It would help if you identify your own triggers for migraine so that you can avoid them in the future. There is a migraine tracker here in Medhelp that may help you. In some cases, there are occurrences of combination of the other primary headaches. Migraine may be combined with tension headaches or may develop neurological symptoms. Tension headache, in particular presents with dull constant pain. Rest, ice packs, medications, avoidance of trigger, and relaxation techniques such as biofeedback, may help provide relief. If it persists, you may need to have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
Hi guys,

If you are suffering from severe headache over a period of time then you must take Imitrex tablet. This medication is used to treat migraine headache attacks once they occur. It is not effective in preventing migraines. This medication is not to be used for other types of headaches. One dose is taken by mouth at the first signs of a migraine attack.

To know more about this please visit the RxPharmastore where you can find information on this tablet and many more.