Migraines & Headaches Community
Headaches and arm pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Headaches and arm pain

I am frequently experiencing headaches with nausea and sickness, these last all day and I normally wake up with the headache the day after, recently though I have had some other symptoms with the headaches, for the past week I have been experiencing a dull pain in my upper right arm with occasional stabbing and shooting pains.  This is constant but seems to get worse with the headaches. Also, I have been getting stabbing pains in the middle of my back on the right hand side also, and occasional fluttering feelings in my chest.