Headaches at temples
Hi I am 21 yrs old and remotely healthy. I am not physically fit but I have a fast metabolism. I do not have any med problems except Mitral Valve Prolapse, just found out I have gingivitis and am planning on taking care of it next month. Right now I have been experiencing these headaches on the top of my head (both sides) the back of my head near top of neck and on the temples. Mainly now my right temple hurts. I am not sure if the head above ear is swollen but it could be. I had blood test two days ago which turned out negative for anything and I had an MRI/CT scan for a migraine last october 2006. My question is : Does this sound like anything anyone has dealt with? My scalp is somewhat sore and so is my neck. I got over the flu last week and haven't run a fever since. Any ideas?
I know what you mean I also have pains in my temples, does you head feel like its sunburnt. Mine does. I also get earace. I have just had a neck xray done and now i am wating for the results. Ive had my bloods done too their okay. I am still strugling with this too so keep you chin up may be htere is someother people like us.
I would suggest you to please consult an ENT specialist to rule out ear infection. These headaches can also be a result of stress and anxiety. You can try OTC painkillers and see if they help. If the problem persists please consult a physician. Good luck!