Headaches in left side and nausea
Hi, I have had headaches for the past couple of days in the back left hemisphere of my head. It covers half of the left hemisphere. They are not like normal headaches but almost like pressure, but sometimes it pulses and feels worse. I recently rode roller coasters and went swimming. The headaches go away with advil most of the time and sometimes just disappear for a while. I was recently out of town to fly to Virginia and thought that maybe it would go away when I got back but they did not. They tend to go away when Im eating or resting.

Also, I have had very slight nausea since the day after the headaches started. I almost feel like a burp makes it better, thats how slight it is. Obviously I have not thrown up because of this but It has started to freak me out. I am attending camp for two weeks in 5 days so I was wondering what you think it could be and if I should just take pain relievers or see a doctor.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
the fact that Advil helps is good it sounds like nothing important, an inflammatory process.

if you've been outdoors to crowded places maybe you caught an infection which is now affecting the Sphenoidal Sinus.

Migraine / Sinusitis itself can give nausea. or it could be from gastroenteritis.

did you have diarrhea? nasal drip? ear pain?

I guess the only thing a Doctor could do is check your pulse and BP and have you do Complete Blood Count+ESR in search of indirect signs of an infection. I don't think  there's anything else he could do for a headache from two days that goes away with Ibuprofen.

another possible explanation since you've been on the roller coaster and swimming is a problem in the muscles/ligaments of the neck or with the cervical.